- I've gained 6 pounds since our last appointment.
- Fundal height at 26 inches (one inch larger than it should be. Which accounts for the extra weight gain, I was quick to point out!)
- Gestational Diabetes testing was set up. I have to go in before our next appointment to have all the testing done. Apparently for a couple days beforehand, I can't eat sweets and I can't have anything to eat after 10pm the night before the test. I have to be in the testing center for 3 HOURS and have blood drawn every hour. YUCK! You can bet I'm going in right when they open at 7:30am so I can eat as soon as I'm done.
- We're not getting a sonogram at our next appointment after all; I'm not sure when the next one is going to be scheduled, but it should be soon.
- After this next appointment at the end of February, my appointments increase in frequency to once every two weeks instead of once every four. Which means we're getting closer!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Sutton's 25 Week Appointment
Sutton and I had our 25-week appointment this morning and everything is going as expected. Just a few random things: