Friday, December 11, 2009

On a Rollercoaster of Baby Boy Fun!

Baby Boy Brown is on the move! He has been so active today. I've been feeling him move off and on for a couple of weeks now, but this is the first time he's just gone crazy and hasn't stopped all day. I kept expecting little flutters and there's a few of those, but mostly it's a "riding a rollercoaster" sensation. Love it! Keep on keepin' on, my son.
Rusty and I have also decided on a name, but as most of y'all are aware, we're choosing to reveal the name only once our kiddo arrives. To keep you all guessing, I can tell you that Baby Boy Brown's first name starts with an S and his middle name is Don, after Rusty's middle name, Larry's middle name and Larry's dad's first name.

Initials of the next Texas Tech Red Raider Kicker: SDB!

No comments:

Post a Comment