Monday, November 16, 2009

Bumpity Bump Bump!

I'm happy to report that I have progressed beyond the 'beer gut' stage! At almost 15 weeks, BB (Baby Brown) is clearly making him or herself known to the outside world. As evidenced in my pic from this weekend:
We had our last Dr's appointment on November 3rd where we got to hear the baby's heartbeat. Our next appointment is on December 1st and it's THE BIG ONE: by 9:30am on December 1, 2009, Rusty and I will know whether we will be having a son or a daughter! As long as the baby cooperates, that is. I've taken to giving him or her stern talking-to's about cooperating during the ultrasound. So far, I haven't really had any gut feelings about whether we're having a boy or girl; I was thinking boy at first, but only because I've always said that I want all my kids to have an older brother, but I had some girl dreams for a while, too. So who knows! All we want now is a happy, healthy baby.

Plus, this next visit will be the second time we'll get to see our baby. Here is what he or she looked like at 7 weeks:
Let the countdown begin until we know pink or blue! 16 days....







No comments:

Post a Comment