Monday, November 30, 2009

Bump and Roll and a Bundle of Nerves!

So tomorrow is the big day! We go in at 9am for our ultrasound/checkup where we should be able to find out if we're having a son or a daughter. Boy or Girl. Pink or Blue. We're both just so anxious about this appointment! I don't care if I have to do jumping jacks to get the baby to cooperate, we are bound and determined to know the sex of our baby by 9:10 tomorrow! We both have absolutely no preference for a boy or girl, we just want to KNOW already!
In other news, I might have felt the baby move earlier this morning. I know. I know. It's really early to tell. I'm only 16 weeks and 5 days. But, I was bending over and felt this really strange, bump/roll sensation in my abdomen. I'm going to just call it baby-movement since I can't explain it otherwise. I think the baby was saying, "Stand up, Mom! You're squiching me!" and gave me a little poke to emphasize the point.
So many exciting things happening this week! The Big Appointment tomorrow and Kolby and Marli's wedding this weekend! So excited to see everyone and to know that my brother has found the perfect woman for him! Until tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment