Tuesday, July 20, 2010

11 weeks old and growing so much!

I promise I'm doing a much better of job of taking pictures than this blog would suggest. It's been almost two months since my last post. I'm going to justify that by saying that I would rather spend precious moments with Sutton than blog.
This past weekend, we got a visit from Rusty's parents, Grammy and Grampy. It had been TOO long since they got to hold and cuddle with Sutton. We had a great time visiting, eating and playing with Sutton.



Sunday morning, my dad, Pedro, drove in for the day. He hadn't seen Sutton in about a month and needed both a baby fix and a break from the busy life at the Coop and ranch. He didn't stay long, but he got some good snuggles and talks in with Sutton. I just love watching them together. I don't know if it's the glasses or the moustache, but Sutton just cracks up everytime he sees his Pedro!


Today Sutton is 11 weeks old and is just the most fun, outgoing baby! He smiles and 'talks' and is right on the verge of laughing and rolling over.


Two weeks ago, Rusty and I spent our first night away from Sutton. We stayed with our friends Ryan and Kristen at the JW Marriott here in San Antonio. My mom and sister, Sutton's KK and Tia Brooke, came to stay with Sutton. Here is a view from our room at the resort. Gorgeous! While we were getting ready for dinner, we were able to watch a beautiful, small, intimate wedding ceremony held right outside our window!

No comments:

Post a Comment